Pinehurst Datsun Roadster

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

S Allen
Site Admin
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

Pinehurst Datsun Roadster

Post by S Allen »

Received this from the contact form last night. Some of you East Coast Roadster owners should try to make it. It is way cool that Datsun Roadsters are being invited to this concours event. Go show off your roadster......

S

Message Body:
Hello

I am on the selection committee for the Pinehurst Concours https://www.pinehurstconcours.com/ and would ask that you put out a notice to your owners in the Southeast that we have a Japanese class.  I would like to see a great example of a Datsun Roadster in the field.  In the past, I have owned 10 SRLS and SPLS (one of the former with factory Solexes).  I am a fan.

The Pinehurst Concours takes place on May 6, a Saturday. It is preceded by a Friday tour of Fort Bragg.  The Concours was an incredible show last year with great cars extending  deep into all classes and 12000 attendees.  Unique classes include Supercars, Race Cars (typically populated by the cars of such notables as Ray Evernham, Rick Hendrick, and Don Miller), one offs and four cam Porsches.  We have closed with free concerts by Three Dog Night and The Commodores in the past.  This year we have Sara Evans.

Please contact me with any questions.

regards,

Mark Moskowitz MD -- yellow12@aol.com

Director and Curator
66 Stroker-Going Orange
67 SRL311-00279-resto project
Stock '72 240Z-Blue
2002 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel 2WD Hauler
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2009 Smart ForTwo Passion Coupe
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth