Solvang Classic - Registration Deadline Approaching

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

NostalgicDatsun.com
Roadster Fanatic

Solvang Classic - Registration Deadline Approaching

Post by NostalgicDatsun.com »

Greetings my Fellow Datsun Enthusiasts,

With the 29th Annual Solvang Datsun Roadster Classic coming up fast we are working hard to provide the same great show that we have for the past four years. This year the Solvang Datsun Roadster Classic is April 23 with the Meet & Greet on Friday evening the 22nd. It has already been a busy year with the organizing the BRE 50 Year Anniversary Reunion Datsun Car Show at the Petersen Automotive Museum. It was an honor to have done this for my friends. If you were at the Show you saw some amazing Datsuns, some that have been at the Solvang Classic and some that we hope to see this year.

If you plan on getting in on the Show, the Free T-Shirt, the Meet & Greet, and the After Show Banquet then you need to pre-register. Pre-registering secures you the FREE Show T-Shirt which is only FREE if you pre-register and the After Show Banquet sells out fast so we suggest if you plan to attend to pre-register. HOWEVER, you can attend the After Show Banquet without a ticket, but if you want to join in on the Fantastic Food you need to get a ticket and they do sell out fast. Me & Lou’s Oak-Pit Bar B-Q is once again catering this event. Hands down the best catered food I have had. Pre-Registration closes in One Month! April 1 is the deadline for getting pre-registered, after that NO registration will be accepted until the day of the show. There is no show registration accepted at the Meet & Greet. Any registration received after April 1 is held until the day of the show and will be charged the late registration fee. Pre-registration is $50 and $60 for late registration (Meaning the day of the show) and the T-Shirt is not free, if you want one you will have to purchase it (providing we have the size you need).

So it makes sense to Pre-Register! Log onto http://www.solvangroadstershow.com at get registered!

I look forward to seeing you in Solvang!

-Chris
----
NostalgicDatsun.com
Preserving the Datsun Heritage
http://www.nostalgicdatsun.com