Central Coast Datsun Run

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Central Coast Datsun Run

Post by SLOroadster »

Is anyone interested in doing an unofficial Datsun gathering some time late this summer (August or Sept?) I was thinking of doing 2 different runs (one on Sat the other on Sun) and perhaps a gathering at the Drive in Theater Saturday night (one of the last still in business). There are a ton of really fun roads here to explore.

At this point I am just fishing for interest.

Will
Sorry, I find modern engine swaps revolting. Keep your G, R, or U series in your Roadster!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

C.Coast run

Post by SLOroadster »

Off the top of my head, I can do 200 miles on one day and not cross the same road twice. The next, who knows. Perhaps do a road rally on sunday (as in navigate the course and meet at check points in as close to the specified time as possible, the person with the closest to the specified lowest total time wins.) did that make sence? I'm thinking of inviting the 510 crowd and the Z guys as well.

Just a thought.

Will
Sorry, I find modern engine swaps revolting. Keep your G, R, or U series in your Roadster!
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Post by SLOroadster »

Is anyone interested? If so I need to see about putting it together soon. I should have a car by then....... :roll:

Will