Suspension upgrade thoughts

Tech tips and how to's

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Gregs672000
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter

Re: Suspension upgrade thoughts

Post by Gregs672000 »

I am very happy with my Flexforms. As noted, had to make sure the mounts were used in their lower configuration (ya just turn it over) and used 1inch lowering blocks to match my front comp springs (some mods required to the plates to allow the aftermarket sourced block to sit flat and not on the plates edge cause the blocks are too long) and had new Ubolts made (easy and cheap, any spring shop can do it). HIGHLY recommend Koni shocks, as the gas adjusts I had were too hoppy... The Koni are GREAT. The ride is really nice and I have had no problems in 2 years.
Greg Burrows
'67 2000 #588
Tacoma, WA
mattywood
Roadsteraholic

Post by mattywood »

[/quote]
Lou's monoleafs are brilliant. I was the first person outside of Australia to have a set. Well worth the monumental amount of $ I spent on shipping them.

Will[/quote]

Try shipping with these folks. They may refill return containers or know who can http://usatoaus.com
Matt
69 2000 with 171hp
65 Morris Mini Deluxe under resto
2007 WRX
ct06033
Roadster Fanatic
Model: 1500/1600
Year: High Windshield-68-70

Post by ct06033 »

I also ordered a set of Flex-forms... in June. Granted, I havent been pestering them, but it seems to take quite a while to get a set which is fine as I am currently tied up in wires. If they come in soon, they may be sitting on a shelf for a little while.
2016 Audi TTS
2005 Honda S2000
1968 Datsun 1600
mtresillian
Roadster Nut

Post by mtresillian »

mattywood wrote:
Lou's monoleafs are brilliant. I was the first person outside of Australia to have a set. Well worth the monumental amount of $ I spent on shipping them.

Will[/quote]

Try shipping with these folks. They may refill return containers or know who can http://usatoaus.com[/quote]

Matt, USAtoAUS will ship back to USA. Not as frequently but they do and the shipping as you know is so cheap. It'd cost very little to get them to the USA. The only issue is waiting for a container to be filled but speaking to them the other day, they were sending at least one over.

Michael